Parker is now two!! We had a party for him on Sunday, and most of Ben's family were able to be there, and a couple of friends came too. Ben and I made him a train cake for his birthday since he likes trains so much. It took a lot of time, but it turned out so cute! I'll have to admit we were kind of proud of it. It made me almost not want them to cut into it :-). But we did and it was good, and Parker had lots of fun.

Parker with his train cake
Parker eating part of the cake (eating the candies off it that is!)

Parker's train cake
2 comments:
Nic, that is pretty much the most adorably perfect cake I have ever seen!! U are so good! Looks like he had fun!!
HOLY MOLY NIC!! That cake is amazing! That is sooo fun!!! I am so impressed! I've had bad experiences with b-day cake decorating... I think I'm going to stick to store bought cakes from now on. Good for you guys! Happy b-day to Parker!
Post a Comment