Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby wipes are for play, right?

Madisyn has always had a knack of finding any wipes that I've accidentally left around the house. She finds them and then proceeds to throw all of the wipes all over the place until they are all gone. I learned quite fast to make sure I always put them up high once I'm done with them. Well today we were at my cousin Esther's house after church and she wandered upstairs to the kids' bedrooms. I went after her a few minutes later when she was a little too quiet, and this is what I found....

She had found a brand new container of 140 wipes, and had them almost all out by the time I found her. Man she is quick!

She was so proud of herself!

Here are some more fun pictures we took of Maddie. She was going to town with her spaghetti the other night (apparently she really likes spaghetti!) and she just couldn't get enough of it!


3 comments:

M&M Kanet said...

HA! She is too fun! That is exactly something Ellie would do - smug face and all. It's a good thing she has that smock on in the spaghetti pictures. When did you start giving her a bowl and utensils? Ellie still just throws them off her tray. She's way cute. Does she have brown eyes? What color are yours... blue right?

the Getschers said...

That is too cute! I wish I could have been there for the laughs. Too cute!

We love our Granny ! said...

I love Maddies outfit! And those absolutely darling shoes! That's something you could only buy in the US!
Maddie is such a pretty girl with very beautiful lips and the red really suits her well!
The wipes story- sounds very familiar! :)