Well, I finally got around to making a family blog. People have been telling me to make one, since I love sharing pictures and we have two adorable kids, so I finally have!
The family is doing well, and Parker and Maddy are both getting so big. Parker is getting at that really fun age where he's picking up all kinds of new sayings and making us laugh all the time. He loves to say "oh man!" when he drops something, and "um, I don't know" when people ask him questions. The other day he said "peace dude," which was quite hilarious. He's also at that age where he has to do everything he sees you do, which can be good or bad at times. He loves to "help" in the kitchen, especially when it comes to using measuring cups. He's obsessed with them! He's also obsessed with water and finding any way he can to play in it.
I can't believe how big Madisyn has gotten already. She's grown 2 inches in just 5 weeks! She's finally fitting into her cute outfits, instead of just fitting into sleepers like they all do at first, which has been fun. And she has learned to smile! She will smile at us when we get close to her and talk to her, and she stares up at us with her beautiful big eyes. A lot of the times she does this little crooked side smile which makes me laugh everytime she does it. She's getting so fun!
Well, enjoy our new blog!
Parker, 21 1/2 mo old, playing in the leaves
Madisyn, 5 weeks old
Madisyn and Parker


No comments:
Post a Comment