Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Raking leaves

Out here there are lots of trees, which means there's lots of leaves during fall. So one day while Jess and the kids were here, we decided to help out and rake. Syd and Parker had quite the fun time playing in the leaves and "helping" us gather them.




4 comments:

Melinda said...

So so SO thrilled when I saw that you put up a blog. I am totally adding you to my blogger-friends list and will check up on you all the time! The kids are beautiful and I can't wait to watch them get bigger!

M&M Kanet said...

Glad to see that you caved in to peer pressure! I did too. It really is a lot easier to stay caught up. I can't believe I've never met your kids before. Last time I saw you, you weren't even a mother yet! Just pregnant with Parker. You're a good mommy.

the Getschers said...

Cute, cute kids!! So excited about your new blog!!

Melinda said...

I'm back again. I don't know if you do the 'tag' thing on the blogs, but it's a great way to share about yourself. My sister tagged me and I wanted to invite you to participate. Check my blog for full details (www.ameboschi@blogspot.com) but in a nutshell, it's sharing Christmas traditions from your past and present. I hope you do it. You just post it on your own blog. And you don't have to tag others I just wanted to see what you think.