Saturday, February 16, 2008

Parker's new wagon

We found Parker this cute little plastic wagon the other day, and he really likes it. He loves taking all things for a ride, like his doggie "Snuggles," his teddy bears, his milk, etc. So Ben, who loves to do funny and crazy things, decided t prop up Maddy in it and let him take her for a ride. It was so cute and made us all laugh to see Parker come on up with Maddy in the wagon. I think she liked it too!

Parker taking Maddy for a ride in his new wagon


Maddy in the wagon

Okay, so I've decided that our camera really just stinks. So here's yet another dark video, but again cute. It's Parker with his little cute bundle in his wagon.

Maddy chillin' in the wagon.

Maddy was so tired from playing, that she fell fast asleep and I just thought it was so cute!

2 comments:

the Getschers said...

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Maddy looks like she was loving the ride! That is too cute!!!!!!