We took Parker swimming on Saturday, which was lots of fun. We haven't taken Parker swimming since last summer (of course), so we decided to go to an indoor pool here just for fun. He totally hated it at first and didn't want to go in. He just kept saying "All done! All done!" But we slowly got him in (
very slowly), and then he saw the water slide and wanted to go on that. After he went on it, he was totally relaxed and loved the water. He went crazy and had a blast! We'll take him again in a couple of weeks so that he rememebers how much he likes it, then we'll be ready for some fun in the summer!
Parker (and Ben) swimming
Look-I'm swimming!
Wa-hoo! We're going on the slide!
Video of Parker & Ben going down the slide
.JPG)
Coming off of the water slide
2 comments:
How fun! I love indoor pools, I wish we had one here! Looks like you guys had a blast!
That looks like a lot of fun! I wish we had an indoor water park closer to us because Riley LOVES to play in the water!
Post a Comment