Saturday, March 8, 2008

Play time!

Just a couple of pictures of the kids 'playing' at different times.

Madisyn, 4mo old


Parker wearing one of Ben's hats

Parker playing with play dough. He loves to use the little scissors, and I'm always surprised that he can use them right, considering he just turned two. But he does, and he loves it!


Madisyn fits so perfectly inside Parker's wagon, and it works so good for her to play in. So here's one of thw times she was in there playing, and just fell right asleep!



Here's a video of Madisyn laughing-so cute!

This is Parker, rockin out as he plays the piano. Maybe he'll be like Ben?

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh, my gosh! I don't know how I forgot that you have a blog...I know I've been before, but when you commented, I was like, hey, why isn't Nicole on my list?!? Thanks for reminding me and you are now on my list for real and I love seeing how Madisyn and Parker are growing. Glad to see things are going well!!