Friday, March 14, 2008

I wanna be like...

...my brother because he gets to take baths in a big tub with lots of cool toys!

...other big babies that can crawl and get around on their own!

...my mom because she has a twin sister and that would be so much fun!! (Madisyn,5 mo, with her cousin, Hailey who is 3 weeks younger)

...my mom, because she's just so cool and pretty with all that makeup on! (just kidding of course!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love the second pic of maddy. and i miss boo boo. lil cuz haily is getting big too! i can't believe how fast they're all changing!

Melinda said...

That was so cute! What a creative way to show off your adorable kids! Maddy's looking great...hard to believe she's four(??) months old already!

Meghan81 said...

They are getting big so fast! When you coming to visit again?! I love the idea of the park and DQ!!! That was fun when you were out here before Maddy was born... now you can bring her, too!!! I want to see that beautiful girl!