Thursday, March 20, 2008

We are a happy family!

Ok, for those of you who don't know the Primary song "We are a happy family " (which I don't expect everyone too, but oh well!), I'm doing this blog to the lyrics of the song. Here goes:

I love Mommy, she loves me


We love Daddy, yes-sir-ee

He loves us, and so you see: We are a happy family!

(Next verse:) I love Maddy, she loves me

We love Parker, yes-sir-ee

He loves us and so you see: We are a happy family!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Okay, that was melt my heart, make me smile adorable!! I think I'm gonna have to take that idea soon...when I've got Lizzie around to be the next person. But, oh-so-cute! Thanks for sharing!

M&M Kanet said...

Oh, so sweet. I sing that song to Ellie a lot too. Good one. Your family is very cute. Madisyn always looks like such a happy baby!

Kristie said...

How cute, Nic. Those are great pictures!