Friday, March 28, 2008

A Bug's Life

"Daddy! Daddy! A little speck is moving on the floor!"
"It's okay Parker, it's just a bug. Look, I'll show you."

"See, Parker, it's an ant. See it's little legs and it's feelers? It's trying to find some food to eat."


"Oh I see. I can see it's legs moving."


(After examining it closer, a little bit too close:) "Daddy, why did it stop moving?" (Parker put the magnifying glass up to it and squished it. We didn't tell him that was why though.)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute! And what a fun thing for Ben to be able to spend time doing with Parker. Bummer about the loss of it, though...

the Getschers said...

Too cute! That was way cute dialogue! What a fun memory for daddy and son!

M&M Kanet said...

Oh that is so funny. I love that age when they are interested in everything. What a good daddy to take the time to teach him. So cute!