Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chef Parker-Dean

So we don't have Chef Boyardee here in our house, we have Chef Parker-Dean :-) (Dean is Parker's middle name). I was making cookies on Monday, and Parker was quite the little helper. He scooped out all the sugar (and even packed down the brown sugar) and all the flour as well. He wanted to do everything, but I wasn't too keen on a 26 month old cracking eggs and scooping out shortening. So he did what I let him and he loved it!

Parker getting flour out of the flour bin



Video of Parker scooping out brown sugar




Madisyn has fallen in love (que the music) ...with her feet. She discovered her feet a while ago, but just barely started the fascination with them. It's amazing how they can get their feet in their mouths!



Maddy playing with her feet


1 comment:

the Getschers said...

That's so fun that you have a chef in your house now! I know, Ethan loves to help me cook and sometimes I want to pull my hair out with the mess etc, but it's fun and they learn a lot.