Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What a big girl!

Madisyn is getting so big so fast! She'll be 6 months old on Sunday! She has mastered sitting up and is such a big girl, and she looks so cute sitting in her high chair all by herself. When she's sitting on the floor she looks so little, I think it's just adorable! She is such a happy and smiley baby and she makes us all laugh all the time. On another note, she is finally putting herself to sleep as well, which is SOOOOO nice. She's been sleeping through most of the night as well-Hallelujah!

Maddy playing in her high chair

Maddy, 5 1/2 mo old, sitting like a big girl

If any of you don't know what a Johnny jumper is, it's the best thing in the world. Ours you hook into any door frame, you put your baby in it, and they can jump and jump all they want. Well Madisyn loves it! (Parker did too) She'd sit in there and jump all day if we let her! Her little legs are so funny to watch when she does it because she looks like she's doing a ballet. It's way cute. So here's a video of her jumping.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I know what you mean about the night! Actually, though, if I time my feedings right, I *can* get a good five hour stretch to myself. I've only accomplished that twice, though.

Maddy is growing so beautiful. And fast! I can't wait to see as she gets even more of a 'big girl'!