We finally went and got family pictures taken at the end of March. We haven't gotten a professional family picture done since Parker was 6 months old and we haven't gotten any of Madisyn, so we were definitely due for some. I was really excited to get them back and they turned out so good! The pictures on here aren't the best of quality since they're scanned, but they're all right.
Those are SO cute Nic! You guys are such a cute family! It just hit me how much hair Madisyn has... holy moly! That's adorable! Very, very cute family!
Okay, those are fabulous! I know what you mean about real pro pictures...Evie was like 4mo when we did ours. Unless you count the ones Jana did last fall, which she did great on. I'm looking forward to getting some done, probably next month. I love how much Parker looks like Ben. Way cute!
Wow, Nicole, those are all great pictures! I love the one of madisyn and parker where they're both smiling. What are the odds? She is a really pretty baby!
4 comments:
Those are SO cute Nic! You guys are such a cute family! It just hit me how much hair Madisyn has... holy moly! That's adorable! Very, very cute family!
Adorable! You guys are such a cute family!! I love the picture of you and your little girl!!
Okay, those are fabulous! I know what you mean about real pro pictures...Evie was like 4mo when we did ours. Unless you count the ones Jana did last fall, which she did great on. I'm looking forward to getting some done, probably next month. I love how much Parker looks like Ben. Way cute!
Wow, Nicole, those are all great pictures! I love the one of madisyn and parker where they're both smiling. What are the odds? She is a really pretty baby!
Post a Comment