Friday, April 4, 2008

Zoo trip

Parker and I got to go to the zoo yesterday with a bunch of friends. We went with four other families who all had kids right around Parker's age (and some older and younger ones too). Of course at his age, he loved it! He "galloped" all around the zoo (that's what we call it-it's what he does when he's having fun and being goofy) and did all the animal sounds to the animals we saw. We didn't get to stay quite long enough to go around the whole zoo, but it was enough.

This little penguin hopped right up next to Parker just in time for a good picture!


Parker petting a goat


On a little mouse statue


This poor orangutan was in this exact spot last fall when we came. Maybe he's just comfortable there??


Parker being a monkey while looking at the zebras.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love the zoo! I can't wait until we can go again. Glad Parker had so much fun!