Ta-dah! Here are Madisyn's and Parker's blankets that I finished! So I've wanted to make blankets for Parker & Madisyn for a long time (actually since before Madisyn was born). But I didn't really know how to do it or how to start. Well our Relief Society started a quilting group for people who knew how to do quilts and wanted new ideas, or just wanted some help, or wanted people to chat to while they worked, etc, or for people like me who knew absolutely nothing and wanted to learn. So I took the oportunity and learned how to make easy quilts and did it. I am so excited to have them done, and they turned out much better than I expected! I actually finished Parker's about two weeks ago and he's loved sleeping with it, but I just finished Maddy's the other night. Now I need to make something nice for mine and Ben's bed, then I'll have done the whole family. :-) Then I can start doing blankets for baby showers, since they're pretty easy and I love doing them!
1 year ago


3 comments:
Those are adorable! I'm glad you're enjoying learning this new talent of yours. Can't wait to see what you come up with for YOUR bed!
Those are really, really cute Nic! You did a really good job!
Those are pretty cool! I would like to learn how to do them myself. Time just doesn't allow for a lot of stuff like that... I don't know how you did it with 2 kids!!!
Post a Comment