Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun around the house

Ben is still in Idaho (and will be untill the 30th) and he wanted some recent pictures and videos of the kids, so here they are. Has everyone heard that we're moving to Idaho Falls? We have a tenative date of May 16h, but at this point it could still change a week either direction.
We got these little bug bubble blowers, so this is Parker using one of them. They actually work pretty good and he really likes them.

Parker loves to go outside and does so dozens of times a day (we have a fenced in backyard that he can't escape from-I'm going to miss that!!). This particular time I told him he had to get some shoes on if he wanted to go outside. Well he found some, they just weren't his. :-)

This is Madisyn eating her first baby food (besides cereal). Squash... yum.

Jumpy jumpy Maddy!

This is the cutest thing ever, and I finally managed to sneak it onto video without Parker noticing. Occassionally he will put "dolly" to sleep, and he sings her to sleep. It is so precious! So here he is singing a lullaby to dolly.

Another video of Maddy jumping. She's just so happy in it that I decided to put it on.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute pictures. Love the jumping. And Parker putting his baby to bed is precious! Can't wait to hear more news of I.F. I miss it and am sort of jealous that you and your fam are moving back. (Not that I dislike WI...) Good luck!

M&M Kanet said...

Oh my gosh, they are both so cute! We are thinking of getting a jumper - that video has me convinced that it's well worth it. That is exciting that you're moving back to Idaho, and so soon too! Congrats to Ben.

the Getschers said...

What a cool deck in your backyard! That's exciting to move out... do you still have family in IF?

Meghan81 said...

That video of Parker putting his 'dolly' to sleep is ADORABLE!!! That is so sweet that he does that!