Parker had a lot of fun, and got lots of candy. He liked the horses the best.
There wasn't much for Maddie, but she had fun just being with the family :-)
Just a picture of Maddie and I with the trick bike riders in the back.
Parker, on the other hand, did not like the noise at all. He sat like this (with Dad's hat over his face) for the first 10 minutes.
Then he was okay watching them, as long as Dad covered his ears.
Parker didn't go in the water too much, but had lots of fun in the sand.
Maddie liked playing with toys at the water's edge and splashing around. She loves the water!
Here's Parker and Maddie playing together.
TJ found a fish in the water and caught it. Parker thought it was quite amazing, since he's never seen one that big and that upclose. Of course he didn't know that the fish was half dead (which is how TJ caught it), but what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?
Maddie all done at the beach, read to go back to the car.
We hope you all had a great Fourth of July weekend too!!


4 comments:
That looked like so much fun! You made me homesick for MamaJo...I miss hanging out all the time! Way to go for keeping them up for even some of the 'works'. What fun!
That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous of the beach, so so fun!!
Hi, back again...
Just wanted to let you know that our cousin, Joey Martel, has recently put up a blog of his own. Not much up yet, but pertinent info...go check it out and let's encourage them to keep posting! http://joeynaketa.blogspot.com/
Hey, Nicole! I'm glad that you are enjoying Idaho! Cute pics - Maddie is getting big! I love the pigtails. :o)
Post a Comment