Saturday, August 2, 2008

Here's a few videos we've taken over the last month

Parker loves to play Hide-and-Seek. Whenever I go and hide, I will whistle so that he can find me easier. So he started whistling whenever he would hide too. He puts his two fingers up to his lips, and makes the whistle sound with his voice. It's so cute!



Just the other night before bedtime, Parker was getting Madisyn to laugh so hard! All he was doing was saying her name, but Maddie always thinks Parker is funny, so she was laughing so much.


Ben's was showing Parker the magic trick where the coin disappears, then reappears in his ear. It was quite amusing to watch Parker's face and reaction and Parker thought it was great. Here's part of the "magic show" where Parker takes the coin and tries to put it in the camera.


Like I've said before, Maddie loves to say "Hi" over and over. She was getting a ride on the back of Daddy and kept saying "Hi."


Madisyn has taken to saying "Ahhh" every time after she takes a drink. I'm not sure where she got it from, but is must have been from one of us. I think it is so funny!

1 comment:

M&M Kanet said...

I watched these videos with Ellie and she just loves your kids! She is squealing and laughing along with them.