Some flowers we made just for practice
My cake, Esther's cake, and Aunt Jo's cake. You can't see much of the detail and other decos besides the flowers, but oh well.
I've included a random picture of the kids, since I don't actually get many of them together. We had gone to Burger King for some "fancy" dining (that's what you consider it when you're poor :-)), and Parker was totally attached to his hat. This was about a week ago, and he still wears it around the house. I even had to take him to the store in it the other day (not that I minded, it was just funny). Maddie didn't really like hers, but Parker really wanted her to wear it, so we snapped a quick picture of her in hers too.


4 comments:
Holy moly, that's an awesome cake! You did a great job!
Wow Nic! Your cake is amazing! You're wilton roses are perfect, I am so jealous, mine definately don't look like that yet! Beautiful!!
I remember those Burger King hats!!! I used to LOVE them!!!!! Those were the days.
Riley took one look at the Burger King picture and said, "Oh, they went to Burger King!" I guess you know where Riley likes to eat....
Post a Comment