Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend, my cousin (Brooks and his wife Megan) had their baby blessed and we all got together for that at my Aunt Joann's house. We were all going to go to the Idaho State Fair on Monday, but we got a huge cold front in, and the high for that day was only 57 degrees. So we didn't go. But Ben and I and the kids ended up going yesterday, so I'll have pictures of that to come later. Here's some pictures of my cute little first cousin once removed in her blessing dress. :-)


Anya Meuzet Haroldsen

Maddie checking out Anya

Maddie with her second cousins: Sammy, Audrey, Aiden, Alyssa, & Kenya


On Labor Day, since we didn't get to go to the fair and since it was a little cold, we took the kids to an indoor play place.

Parker going down the slide head first

Maddie going down the slide

Maddie at the top

Parker climbing the rock wall-he was really good at it!

Parker climbing the wall


Here's a funny picture of Maddie. I was folding laundry and she was "helping." I looked over, and she was trying (somewhat successfully) to put one of my shirts on. It was really cute!

No comments: