Madisyn has become quite the "professional" scavenger. She loves to crawl over to Parker's table, get under it, and see what "treats" she can find. We have to be careful with what we leave on his table (or under it), and if we do leave anything accidentally, she'll find it. The other day after lunch, I took Parker with me shopping while Maddie was asleep. She woke up while we were gone and was playing while Daddy worked. Well, she found the biggest treat of all: Parker's left over ice cream. As you can see from the pictures, Dad didn't find her in it until she had gotten it all over the place. But she loved it! The second picture is of her with her face in the bowl, trying to get ever lick of ice cream she could.
1 year ago


2 comments:
I've learned that kids know exactly what they're not supposed to get into, and they go straight for that. Too cute. Also, what kind of kid has leftover ice cream??? I've never experienced that myself, and didn't think any kid of Nic's would do such a thing. Too many Millhollow trips come to mind :)
Thanks for looking at my blog! I am so glad to see that you guys have one too! I have looked through the whole thing already! It is great! Please tell Ben hi for me. He was such a great friend to me back in the day! Hopefully someday we can meet! I will be checking your blog regularly!
Amber
Post a Comment