I absolutely LOVE fairs, and I really wish they would have them more than once a year. They are so much fun and there's so much to do there! There's the rides, the booths, the animals, the showcases, the food (scone nuggets, funnel cakes, and cotton candy-YUM!!), the music, the horse races, the kids areas set up-I love it all! We took the kids and went to the fair on Tuesday. It was the perfect day to go weather-wise, which made it even more great. A sweet 68 degrees-not too hot, not too cold. Parker had a lot of fun. His favorite parts were of course all the animals, the petting zoo, and the John Deere tractors (I know, very hick-ish, but he loved them!). Here's some pictures that we took.
.JPG)
Parker feeding a goat
A cute little puppy that Parker loved (even though he's actually really afraid of dogs)
Ben with the kids at the petting zoo
Maddie munching on a cracker while Parker checks out the animals
This horse was hilarious. It really really wanted Madisyn's cracker, and she was just so shocked that it kept getting so close to her. It was quite funny.
Parker having a blast on "his" tractor
"Don't worry guys-I got it. I'll just back it on up over here."
No comments:
Post a Comment