Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pittsburgh, July 28-Sept 8

In between Ben's semesters we all went to Pittsburgh for six weeks to visit my family. Ben helped my sister with her business and the kids and I had fun with Grandma & Grandpa, Lisa and her family. Here's a very short synopsis of some of the things we did...

We had fun spending a lot of time playing outside:

(Grandma, cousin Riley, & Parker)

Playing on the piano at my Mom's house (man how Ben and I both miss having a piano!!)

Going to the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium (two times):


Spending time with Grandpa:


Spending quality time together:

Catching fireflies (which we don't have in Idaho):
Visiting the Children's Museum:

Swimming with the cousins:


Seeing Pittsburgh from the top of Mt. Washington:

And Ben and I took a trip down to Washington D.C.:
(Washington D.C. LDS Temple)

Visiting two of the Smithsonian Museums

(Washington Monument)

(Lincoln Memorial)

We were so blessed to be able to spend so much time in Pittsburgh with my family. How we miss them!!

No comments: