Our last Sunday here was great. The weather was
gorgious (unlike the last few days which had been sweltering hot!), and we had a good time with the family one last time before we move. We spent most of the day outside with the kids, just relaxing and having fun. We have LOVED it here in Oregon. It is so pretty here (just like Pennsylvania!), the weather is usually mild all year round which is nice, and we have so much family here. Parker and Porter are such good buds (Parker asks for Porter at least twice a day), and I've been so blessed to get to know Ben's side of the family. I would never have gotten to know them so well if we hadn't moved here. But at last we must move on, and Idaho is a good place to move on to. It's at least comforting to know that we will still have some family there. We got a few pictures of the family, so here they are.
Cousin Clara (7), Madisyn (7 mo), cousin Taya (4 1/2), Aunt Camille, and cousin Porter (2)
Maddie and Daddy
.JPG)
Chillin on the hammock: Maddie, Daddy, and Park-boo
They looked so relaxed that I decided to join them too!
Cousin Hailey (6 1/2 mo) and Madisyn (7 mo)
Madisyn the future baseball player
We are close to being completely packed, and all of our stuff is crammed into the front room just waiting for the moving truck. We still have tomorrow which we'll do last minute things, then we load the truck up on Thursday, we drive all day Friday, get there really late Friday night, and move all our stuff in on Saturday. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
Good Luck! (I really mean it, I didn't say it just cuz you told me to...)
I love the picture of your whole family in the hammock. Very cute!
I'm glad you've had family and that you get to move to family. I had the same type of feelings when we moved away from a cousin-mix to here with Aaron's immediate family. Enjoy I.F.!
Safe Travels Nic! Luckily you guys don't have too far to move! Moving from Florida was a looong trip, but Idaho isn't too far! Hope all goes well and I look forward to your next Idahoan post!
I didn't know you had updated your blog. I usually get emails from blogarithm when you update your blog telling me to check it, but I guess their company got bought out and they don't do it anymore. Good luck on the big move! That is quite an adventure! Hope everything went well. I miss Idaho, enjoy it for me!
What an adventure! Have fun moving... even though it's never very fun. :) Travel safe.
Post a Comment