I'll give a brief summary of some of the things that have been going on since I last posted. The weekend right after Ben got home, we traveled up to Bellingham, WA to visit Ben's oldest sister, Julie, and her family. They have a gorgious house that they built last summer, and Parker had tons of fun playing with his cousins, running all over their house, playing with lots of "new" toys, and playing outside where they have lots of property.
Madisyn has finally gotten to eat a few other things besides baby food, and this is one of them. I put some sliced up pear in one of those mesh eating bags, and she loved sucking away at it.
For Mother's Day, all of the family members here in Portland came over to Grandpa & Grandma's house. Paul grilled on the Evo grill, which we love using since we feed lots of people (we had 15 adults and 11 grandkids over).
Grandma and Madisyn on Mother's day
Parker & cousin Porter playing together. The two of them love playing together, although they fight like typical two year olds too.
Just today we went and got Parker's hair cut professionally for the first time (he's had a million haircuts, but just by me). We took him to a place that does just kids hair, and they have different kinds of "chairs" for the kids to sit in. Parker picked the jet. So here he is getting his hair cut!
Doesn't he look like he really wants to be there?
Here's what Parker's hair looks like after the cut. Doesn't he look like such a big boy?!


4 comments:
So cute! I'm glad you got caught up! I love the kids' haircutting places...they're so cool. And I am SO excited for you to be moving back to Idaho next month, and a little jealous too. I miss MamaJo and her fam, and my family that's there, too. Lucky you guys...
Wow you guys have been busy, busy! That's exciting to move! I'm jealous about all the bikes you guys have, I want to bike again so bad! :) And that's a way cool grill!
hey! i love the new picts. parker looks like a big boy with that hair cut too! he just called me on the phone, i think by himself cause i only heard him and no one else. we had a nice conversation and then he hung up (i understood parts!). it was funny. can't wait to see you soon!!! love jess
I love that place where Parker got his hair cut!!! I wish I could find a place out here that was that cool!!! They are getting soooo big!! Love yinz!!
Post a Comment