Friday, June 6, 2008

Hmm, what does printer ink taste like?

After church last week, we got home, I got Maddie's dress off, and had Ben watch Madisyn while I got Parker some lunch. Course he was trying to fix our printer so maybe I shouldn't have asked him to watch her. Well, she got a hold of a picture that we had printed, and went to town with it. When I came in after fixing lunch, she had blue printer ink all over her face, tongue, hands, onesie (thank heavens I had already taken off her pretty dress!), and tights. I thought for sure she would be stained for days, but it surprisingly came right off. I don't know if you can see the blue very well in the pictures, but here's a few.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

What an experience! I can understand, though. Evie was into so much when she was little (who am I kidding? she's STILL into so much!) and we've lost several onesies that way. Glad it came right off Maddie, anyway!

Meghan81 said...

Thats great! I have pictures of Riley eating a green magic marker... what fun! Those pictures are the best ones to save to show them years from now!