Ben and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple 3 1/2 years ago. It's crazy to think of how much has changed in just those 3 1/2 short years, and man did we both look so young! Can you believe parents let me teach their kids when I looked like a 16 or 18 year old?! We had our engagement pictures taken down by the falls, and we had our family's picture taken there when Parker was just a baby. So I decided to show a timeline of pictures taken in almost the same spot on the falls.
11/2004: Engagement picture (Ben 26 and Nic 24)7/2006: Ben (28), Parker (5 1/2 mo), and Nic (25)
6/2008: Ben (30), Parker (28 mo), Madisyn (8 mo), and Nic(27)
One more picture of our family in 2006


3 comments:
Those are so cute!! I loved the timeline. And I miss walking along the river at the greenbelt. So jealous you got to go again!
How cute! That's so fun to see the progression like that and how everyone has changed.
Love these pics Nic! It's soo fun to see how your family have grown and changed over the years, you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment