Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Fling

Yesterday we had a "Fall Fling" at my Aunt's house. We played a few fun, fallish games with the kids, had a chili cook-off, made funnel cakes and ginger bread, and just had fun with the family all together. Since it snowed (yes snow!!) about half of the day, we had to move everything inside. We set up a cute picture area in my uncle's shop, and took fun pictures there. Parker & Maddie weren't that cooperative (maybe since we had just gone the day before and had professional pictures done), but we got a few good pictures.

Parker & Maddie together




(Yes, he has a juice smile on his face. I took this one after all the others, which was after dinner, since he hadn't cooperated earlier.)


Big girl Maddie, about to turn 1!


Happy girl!



And this is what we woke up to this morning. Except I took this picture after church, and some snow was already melted (as you can see). Even though I couldn't believe we have snow already (none of it stuck yesterday), it was beautiful!

No comments: