Tagged by Danielle
On this tag, you give five answers to each of the questions and pass it on. To pass it on, name the people on your blog and then leave them a comment notifying them on their blog.
Ten years ago I was:
1. A senior in high school. Man I’m so old!! (Picture-my 18th bday, Nov. 24, 1998)2. Thought I would be an Occupational Therapist.
3. A band geek in H.S. and I still had bangs-ugh. I was really good at the flute back then! (picture-me and two of my best friends from H.S., Meghan & Jen)
4. Paying .99 per gallon for gas (I looked it up-it’s true!), watching videos (not DVDs), buying rolls of film for my camera and getting them developed, barely knew what the Internet was and hardly ever used it (how could we live without it now?), didn't know anyone who owned a cell phone, and didn't care how much food cost or how much electricity I was using.
5. Wasn’t interested in politics at all and now I’m scared for our country and for my kids’ future!
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Bathe the kids (pictures: Parker at 12 mo, and Maddie at 7 mo)+Parker+in+the+bath+tub.JPG)
2. Shower (I know it's on my list everyday, but sometimes that is quite a challenge!)
3. Take Parker to the library and run a few errands
4. Tackle more laundry (ugh, it's never ending!!)
5. Figure out bills (the worst of them all!)
Five snacks I enjoy: (I don't really snack, but here are some treats I enjoy)
1. Ice cream, especially Dairy Queen!!
2. Caramel popcorn (homemade of course)
3. Cinnamon rolls (again, homemade of course)
4. Peanut butter cookies
5. Chocolate covered pretzels
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Hire someone else to do my bills and not worry about them at all!!!
2. Buy decorations for my house. I LOVE Halloween (and Thanksgiving, and Christmas…), and yet we don’t have any Halloween decorations :-(. I really wish I could go and buy a whole house full of decorations!
3. Have my kids’ pictures taken every month (professionally). If you haven’t been able to tell, I love pictures. I love getting pictures from other people and seeing where they’ve been and what they’re doing and their cute families and their fun hobbies, etc, and I love sharing pictures too. I especially love professional pictures. They just end up so cute every time. So I would love to get my kids’ pictures taken a lot more than I have. We get the kids’ pictures back from JCPenny tomorrow and I’m so excited!!
4. Buy an automatic garage door opener. We’ve been parking our car in the garage, but we have to get out every time, disconnect our keys from the key still in the ignition, and open our garage door. Oh how the littlest things make life so much easier!
5. Travel. I would love to be able to travel to see my family and friends whenever I wanted to. I would also love to see so much more of the world! There are so many exotic, beautiful places that I would have so much fun seeing. Of course I would bring my family with me, or else it still wouldn’t be worth it.
Five places I have lived:
1. Idaho Falls, ID (and Rexburg too)
2. South Park, PA
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Ogden and Roy, UT
5. Portland, OR
Five jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at Old Country Buffet (as well as a few other jobs there too)
2. Sales Associate at Fashion Bug
3. Account Sales Associate for Dollar Bank
4. Bank Teller at Bank of Pittsburgh
5. 3rd Grade Teacher in Roy, UT
Five people I tag:
1. Marian
2. Leah
3. Sarah
4. Kristie
5. Paige
You guys will all be really fun to hear about so I hope you get time to put it on your blogs!
5. Wasn’t interested in politics at all and now I’m scared for our country and for my kids’ future!
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Bathe the kids (pictures: Parker at 12 mo, and Maddie at 7 mo)
3. Take Parker to the library and run a few errands
4. Tackle more laundry (ugh, it's never ending!!)
5. Figure out bills (the worst of them all!)
Five snacks I enjoy: (I don't really snack, but here are some treats I enjoy)
1. Ice cream, especially Dairy Queen!!
2. Caramel popcorn (homemade of course)
3. Cinnamon rolls (again, homemade of course)
4. Peanut butter cookies
5. Chocolate covered pretzels
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Hire someone else to do my bills and not worry about them at all!!!
2. Buy decorations for my house. I LOVE Halloween (and Thanksgiving, and Christmas…), and yet we don’t have any Halloween decorations :-(. I really wish I could go and buy a whole house full of decorations!
3. Have my kids’ pictures taken every month (professionally). If you haven’t been able to tell, I love pictures. I love getting pictures from other people and seeing where they’ve been and what they’re doing and their cute families and their fun hobbies, etc, and I love sharing pictures too. I especially love professional pictures. They just end up so cute every time. So I would love to get my kids’ pictures taken a lot more than I have. We get the kids’ pictures back from JCPenny tomorrow and I’m so excited!!
4. Buy an automatic garage door opener. We’ve been parking our car in the garage, but we have to get out every time, disconnect our keys from the key still in the ignition, and open our garage door. Oh how the littlest things make life so much easier!
5. Travel. I would love to be able to travel to see my family and friends whenever I wanted to. I would also love to see so much more of the world! There are so many exotic, beautiful places that I would have so much fun seeing. Of course I would bring my family with me, or else it still wouldn’t be worth it.
Five places I have lived:
1. Idaho Falls, ID (and Rexburg too)
2. South Park, PA
4. Ogden and Roy, UT
5. Portland, OR
Five jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at Old Country Buffet (as well as a few other jobs there too)
2. Sales Associate at Fashion Bug
3. Account Sales Associate for Dollar Bank
4. Bank Teller at Bank of Pittsburgh
5. 3rd Grade Teacher in Roy, UT
Five people I tag:
1. Marian
2. Leah
3. Sarah
4. Kristie
5. Paige
You guys will all be really fun to hear about so I hope you get time to put it on your blogs!


No comments:
Post a Comment