Yesterday was Maddie's 1st birthday. I can't believe my little baby is no longer a baby!!! Although we weren't going to have her party until today, we still had a little family party where she got to dive into some cake. She loves cake, although she still eats it quite daintily. Here are a few pictures of her on her big day!!
.JPG)
Big girl Maddie!
.JPG)
No, she's still not standing on her own (she can, but she won't). She loves to climb up on something, turn around and put her bum on it, and stand there and "dance."
.JPG)
Mmm, cake!
Parker helping Maddie eat the cake
Maddie feeding Ben some cake
.JPG)
Yeah! Maddie can drink whole milk now! She would never drink formula & I still nurse her some, but I am SOOO excited that she can and does drink whole milk! (Parker never would, and still won't!) On another side note, we are
still waiting for her to get her first tooth!!
P.S. We didn't end up having Maddie's birthday party today because I was sick all night and most of the day (yuck!). So we've post-poned it until Thursday night. I'll put pictures on here from the party after we have it.
1 comment:
I love the photos! It's weird how fast our babies grow up. Anya rolled over for the first time today! Pretty soon they'll all be off to college and we'll wonder where our babies went!
Megan
Post a Comment