I started thinking a while ago, that Madisyn (who is now 14 1/2 months) was determined to get carried throughout her entire life. She was never going to walk. She has had the ability to for a long time, but just either didn't care to or didn't have enough confidence to. But she FINALLY decided to start walking! She walks pretty good and has good balance, but still walks without a lot of confidence. But she loves walking all over the place and I love it too! I took this video of her on New Year's Eve. She loves to say "cheeeessseeee" every time she sees a camera (which she does at the beginning), and still sometimes gets mad when she falls down (which she does at the end). What a silly girl!
1 year ago


1 comment:
She's totally showing off! I love that halfway down the hall, she stops to prove she can pick something up AND go back to walking again, flawlessly. Way to go!
Post a Comment