This last Saturday Ben's parents took all of us (kids and grandkids) to a place called "Pump It Up." It is a really fun kids play zone that is full of multiple inflatable play structures like slides, trampolines, and obstacle courses. We had a blast. Both the kids and the adults are allowed to play on the structures and since we had the place to ourselves, all of us adults (including Grandma & Grandpa) had a grand old time playing on all of the structures. We had races down the obstacle courses, piled as many kids on to one person for the slides, had basketball games, and gladiator/king of the hill type competitions. I think us adults had just as much fun as the kids did, if not more, and I think this will be a Christmas tradition from now on.
Parker going down a slide
Then today we went to the OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry), and had fun there with the cousins as well. They had all kinds of fun science things that the kids could do, and Parker was actually old enough to do most of it (although not old enough to understand it of course).


1 comment:
Your weekend festivities look so much fun!!! I guess Idaho is really lacking in cool jumparoo places and science museums. (Although there is Blast Off, which is fun.) We went to a science museum in Ohio when I was 15 and spent the whole entire day there. Looks like your kids could have stayed all day too!
Post a Comment