Maddie also had lots of fun with her cousin Alyssa (who is four). She kept laying on her and cuddling with her. +Alyssa+holding+Maddie.JPG)
Then on Friday we had a birthday party for Jordan (who like I said just turned 1), and another friend, Jaxson (who turned 3). Esther and I made three bear cakes for the party, and they turned out pretty good.
+Bear+cakes+Esther+%26+Nic+made.JPG)
On Sunday we got out all our Christmas decorations and had fun putting up our tree and spreading the Christmas cheer throughout our house. Parker was old enough to really participate, and he had a lot of fun helping put decorations on our tree (we made sure we did this when Maddie was asleep). He is such a good helper and loves doing "big boy" stuff.
.JPG)
Then on Friday we had a birthday party for Jordan (who like I said just turned 1), and another friend, Jaxson (who turned 3). Esther and I made three bear cakes for the party, and they turned out pretty good.
On Sunday we got out all our Christmas decorations and had fun putting up our tree and spreading the Christmas cheer throughout our house. Parker was old enough to really participate, and he had a lot of fun helping put decorations on our tree (we made sure we did this when Maddie was asleep). He is such a good helper and loves doing "big boy" stuff.
Maddie reached another milestone this weekend. We finally decided to put her in a big car seat (instead of the baby one she's been in since she was born). She was so sick of her baby car seat, and so ready to be upright, and even though she's still not 20 lbs yet, we couldn't get her big car seat to tighten enough faced backwards, so we just turned it around. She is MUCH happier (as you can imagine!) and loves her new carseat. What a big girl!! (and she got a 2nd tooth too!)


2 comments:
THOSE BEAR CAKES ARE AWESOME!!!!
Way cute cakes! I can't believe Jordan is so big! (I last saw pix of her from her blessing.) Love all the pictures you shared and we're glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving and setting up the tree!
Post a Comment