Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dance Time

Parker's favorite pass time is dancing. He has a favorite CD (from Grandma & Grandpa Lewis-Thank You!) and his favorite songs on it too. He dances for at least an hour everyday and never gets tired of it (and we have to repeat his favorite songs over and over and over...). Madisyn loves to dance with him (she climbs up on the chair and boogies away) and it is hilarious. I think she'll be our little punk rocker when she grows up. Here's some videos of them dancing.

We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

gosh, that is so cute. that wouldn't happen to be a KIDZUP cd, would it? we have the KIDZUP toddler hits and the singer lady sounds the same.

the kids are looking so cute and fun, nicole, I'm glad you guys are doing good.

Patrick and Paige said...

SHe is so funny, she gets those arms swinging. what cutie. I love the head shake.

DCAja said...

https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/hal-yang-harus-diperhatikan-saat.html