Friday, November 14, 2008

Reading Time

The other day I peeked into Parker's room to see what the kids were doing and I found Parker reading a book to Madisyn. So I ran and got the camera before they noticed, and took a picture. Cute!!



Then yesterday in the bath, I got Madisyn to show us her new kiss. She has been able to smack her lips for a long time, but she would never do it when she kissed someone. It was still the mouth open slobber kiss. But she finally decided that it would be better to kiss the right way, instead of the slobbery way. So here's a video of her in the bath giving kisses. She also blows kisses at the end too, which is new.

And just to let everyone know, Maddie is finally over all her sicknesses, and is eating like a horse and gaining weight. I'm guessing she's at least back up to 18 lbs by now. Yeah!!!! And my oldest sister is finally in the hospital to have her fourth kid. She was due on Wednesday, so we're all really glad the baby finally decided to come! I'll put some pictures up when I get some.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute, cute!! I love baby kisses and when they learn to do it 'right'. I'm so excited to see baby Esther Ivy sometime in the next couple weeks...jealous? j/k I'm just glad everthing went okay and there's one more cousin to play with!

Anonymous said...

i love maddie! ma and i keep talking about how cute she is. and my little parker. so like him to have his back turned just doing his own thing. love you guys! ~jessica