Finally, finally, finally, after waiting over 13 months I looked into Maddie's mouth yesterday and she has her first tooth!!! After thinking she was just about to get it for like three months now, and really really get it for the last 3 weeks, she finally has one! Of course it's just barely there, poking through a little tiny bit (even if you zoom in on her picture, you still can't see it-but it really is there on the bottom!), but I definitely count it as her having one. It may not be that exciting to everyone else, but I'm so excited because we've been waiting so long and although she does pretty good gumming things, teeth can definitely help!
1 year ago


3 comments:
Hey there! Cute kids, they just look so fun! The other day something triggered my memory on the nights that we would, I mean when you would snort talk during bedtime! You were a silly girl! -Shannon
Hey Shannon-where have you been? We all thought you'd dropped off the face of the earth!! Where are you at now, and what's your email address?
Yeah for teeth! That's so funny that it has taken her so long to get them. I think Anya is teething now, but you know how it is. They still might not show up for a long time. Tell Maddie congratulations!
Post a Comment