Happy (late) Halloween everyone! I can't believe it is already over and that it's November already!! We had a pretty good Halloween. We went to a trunk-or-treat at our church on Tuesday, we went trick-or-treating at Melaleuca (the largest businesses here in I.F.) on Thursday (man, they go all out-it was amazing!!), and then trick-or-treating at the mall and my grandparents yesterday. Of course I completely forgot my camera on almost all of the occasions (I only remembered it for the trunk-or-treating) so I didn't get hardly any pictures, and the ones I got weren't that great, but I got one of the kids in their costumes together, and then a cute video of Parker talking about Halloween. It was really fun because he was old enough to get really excited about it and to have fun dressing up and everything.
Other than Halloween, we've just been trying to get Madisyn better. She has been sick for 2 weeks (almost 3 now). It started with a fever for several days, a right ear infection, and then she still didn't get better and started throwing up for 3/4 days. We took her back in to the doctor again on Wednesday, where we found out that even though she had just finished her 8 day amoxicilin (the night before) and her right ear was fine now, she had still developed an ear infection in her left ear. It is an infection that is resilient to amoxicilin and it was probably what was also making her nauseous, and so they have her on a different antibiotic called Azithromycin. Today is the first day she has not been sick and she's starting to eat a little better, so we are crossing our fingers. She is down to 17lbs even, which considering she was 16 1/2 lbs at her 9 month checkup, and she was almost up to 18lbs a few weeks ago, we are really really hoping she will be better at last. She has surprisingly still been our happy little girl (for the most part) and acts like nothing is wrong, except for the fact that she won't eat hardly at all and doesn't really keep anything down that she does eat. It's been very frustrating, but like I said, hopefully she will be better now.
Aside from Maddie's sickness, we were able to take the kids to the park the other day one one of Maddie's better days. It's a really fun park near the zoo that has all kinds of toys, musical things, slides, a sand box, etc. So here's a few pictures from that.
This is Parker's new dance moves.
And here's Parker & Ben playing catch together.


No comments:
Post a Comment