Madisyn is finally taking steps!! Again, it seems like it's taken her forever to decide to try walking, but now she's finally decided to give it a try. She loves to hold on to one of our hands and walk all over the place (which she has absolutely refused to do before), and she's also taking steps in between things. I love how stiff they are when they first take steps! What makes it more funny when she walks is how Maddie gets going. She pushes her bum off of the couch, and that propels her forward so that she takes steps. What a funny girl! I've just started babysitting a baby that's a month older than Maddie, and she's been walking for a long time. So I think that has inspired Maddie to give it a go. It's been so different with Madisyn than it was with Parker, but it just goes to show you that each kid does their own thing at their own time! We love our little girl!!
1 year ago


2 comments:
Okay, that was just too cute! I love seeing all the growth these kids are going through! So glad to see she's decided to go from crawling to walking SO FAST!
YAY!!!!! I love how she falls when she gets close. So cute.
Post a Comment