Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our crazy girl

Madisyn makes me laugh so hard sometimes. Whenever she hears music, or gets really excited about something, or is just being silly, she loves so shake her head back and forth and say, "Ahhhhhhh." I've tried so long to get it on video since I love it when she does it, and we finally got her to do it (a little). After I took the video, I realized it was sideways, and I don't have any program that will flip it (sigh). So I tried to get her to do it again, and kind of got her to do it. So I'll go ahead and put both videos on since they're not very long, and since the first one is a little better, but sideways, and the second one is right side.

Take #1:

Take #2

1 comment:

MegJill said...

What a silly little girl! Aren't kids fun?!