Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Visiting Jess

We are back from sunny, warm Tucson to the cold, windy, winter here in Idaho. Man we miss the beautiful weather so much! We had such a great time with Jess and her kids that we could have easily stayed for another two weeks (although we missed Ben a lot while we were there). We had a lot of crazy things going on while we were there, but the kids had so much fun together and Jess and I loved being together again. I have a ton of pictures, so I'll do several posts of them all. This first group is random pictures of the kids just having fun.


We attempted to get a picture of all the kids together, and this is the best we got. Parker (3), Madisyn (16mo), Sydney (5), Clark (7mo), & Lincoln (22mo)






Maddie found a hat of Jessica's and wore it around all over the place.


Maddie showing some sass




Clark is such a happy baby! What a cutie!!




Lovin the baby food!



One of the times the kids were eating, Madisyn decided to give herself a yogurt facial. It was everywhere by the time she was finished, in her eyelashes, up her nose, and all through her hair.

3 comments:

MegJill said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun together! I bet Jess was so happy you came, and just as happy that Ren comes home so soon! I had a hard time when Brooks was gone for three months last summer. I don't know how she does it.
All those airplanes must have been amazing to see! I'm glad you got some pictures to show us!

M&M Kanet said...

Wow, looks like you had quite the adventure! That is so great that you had the opportunity to visit them! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

the Getschers said...

How fun! Maddie's hat is so cute!