Another recent accomplishment was that we pulled our car into our garage! Since we moved here 2 1/2 months ago, it's been used as storage. It still is, but we've finally gotten it cleaned out enough and organized so that we can pull our car in. Of course it's still really hard to get our doors open so we'll have to do more, but it's looking hopeful for us to be able to put our car in there during the winter. Wa-hoo!
1 year ago


6 comments:
That cake is incredible! are you kidding me? you did that? you have talent Nicole! And I know the thrill of parking in the garage. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Congratulations.
Yay Nicole- I see you are taking a wilton class!! I recognize that cake- isn't Fondant fun? I am glad things are going well for you!
Nic- that cake is gorgeous! You did such a good job! And doesn't it feel good to have a clean garage?! Good for you guys!
Way neat cake!! I've been wanting to take a cake decorating class...your example is one more argument FOR it. Wow.
Nice job on the garage, too!
way cute cake. That class is on my list of things to do. Now the pressure is on and the expectation is high for each birthday AHHH! But I remember you and Ben making a cute cake for Parker before this class too.
That cake is amazing. I've always wanted to learn how to do that. Wow! Tell Jess congrats about her baby. I'm so glad we can all still keep in touch!
Post a Comment