Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our new home

We've finally gotten settled in (for the most part) with almost everything unpacked. I took pictures of our house, but left out our room. We've tackled all the other rooms first, so ours still has some boxes in it (but hopefully not for long!).

Living room


Office & dining room

Kitchen

Parker's room (all you can see is half of it)


Madisyn's room (again, half of it)

Like I said before, the kids are adjusted and loving it here. Although we miss our family back in Portland, we are really glad we have some family here too. In our unpacking, we found our old ukelele that we got in Hawaii on our honeymoon. Parker picked it up right away and started trying to make music. So Ben got out his guitar, and they started "jammin" together. It was cute. Here's some picture and video of it.

Parker with the ukelele

Ben and Parker playing together


Just a cute picture of the kids playing together.

3 comments:

the Getschers said...

Wow, looks like you guys got moved in really fast! That's great! So exciting for Parker I bet!

Sarah and Doug said...

I'm impressed you guys got unpacked so fast- good for you! Your place is super cute!

Meghan81 said...

I WANT TO COME VISIT! :-D