Fall is officially here! :0) When we went outside to play yesterday, I actually remembered to take the camera out and take some pictures of the kids in the leaves. Out back we have a little play area where there's a slide and swings. Parker loves to use the little rocks around the swing set as a little "sand box." So he has fun doing all that kind of sand box stuff with the rocks, and Maddie has fun sitting and watching (she hates the grass and refuses to move at all in it, so she just sits there). There are several trees around, and the leaves have started to change color. So I got pictures of the kids playing, and pictures of them in the leaves.
"Wow, Maddie, look at these cool leaves"
Can you believe Maddie will be 1 in less than a month?!
The other day when we were having a pretty good storm, we let Maddie and Parker stand up in the window to watch the storm (don't worry, we were holding on to them-we just cropped it out). They loved it!


3 comments:
How fun! Our leaves are turning but not falling yet. You commented about Evie's hair; connected to the blog I love most is one called 'Rockin short hair' at http://shortyrocksitshort.blogspot.com/
You have to scroll down some, but there are some ideas there for shorter hair like Maddie's. Good luck!
Wow, Nic, they are getting so big! I can't believe Maddie is almost a year. She is beautiful!!
I love autumn time, too! The spaghetti picture is great - you are smart to go sauce-less. :o) How is Ben's job?
Post a Comment